Posted by : Kikye Octhaviananda Feb 19, 2012

I sometimes think that I could be alone...


Really alone...

The people near me then might well be stone...


Just faces on a frieze that never ends ...


And I would travel in my mind towards death...

A world within a world sealed like a tomb...


My thoughts would be as silent as my breath...


And, like my breath, expire at my doom....


 
Such thoughts would make me shudder, were not you...

A world where I may enter and find rest...


A rock gives way within, and I walk through...


To be in laughing eyes a welcome guest...



 
Thank God I have you, friend, that I might stay..

And be as I could be no other way...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Labels

Advertisement


Mohon tunggu sebentar ...
Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Ao No Sekai -Metrominimalist Johanes Djogan- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Kikye ON -